Hi, I’m Jeremiah Walton. I’m a 19 year old poet and publisher from New Hampshire. Nostrovia! Poetry is my child, born October, 2011. I live out of a traveling bookstore that pops up on street corners, at open mics, slams, and festivals. The internet is a scream and we are whispers. The greatest poems are experiences and manifestos you cannot articulate. The virus is silence.
Smile W/ Sparks (of a shotgun shot) (WISH) / Gatsby’s Abandoned Children (UB)
- Nostrovia! Poetry (indie press)
- Books & Shovels (traveling bookstore) (@AltLit Gossip) (@Beach Sloth) (@The Glory Tree Herald)
- (What does freedom mean to you?) (VIDEO SERIES!)
- W.I.S.H. Publishing (indie press)
- The Traveling Poet (e-zine)
- Fuck Art, Let’s Dance (e-zine)
- Youtube Haiku (tumblr blog)
I’m responsive at Twitter (@NostroviaPoetry).
My email is jeremiahwalton at nostroviatowriting dot com.
I’m not always able to answer immediately due to Books & Shovels, but will respond as quickly as I can.
Thanks for the support!