WE’RE LAUNCHING A CROSS COUNTRY TRAVELING BOOKSTORE
Help us sharpen our teeth-words and bring poetry to the masses. Living life > making a living
NOTE: I now am among the Tumbling.
My name is Jeremiah Walton. I was born February 12, 1995. I identify as a poet.
What the devil are you doing with poetry? This is sacred grounds!
- I trespass on sacred grounds and spray paint the tombstones of what we call poems.
- I’m traveling cross country trying to give the fragmented community of poetry a kick in the balls
- Busking is my primary form of income during my travels. You may find me on a street corner screaming obscene odes.
- I manage Nostrovia! Poetry, an independent publisher focusing on the passionate writers of the 21st century.
- I founded Walking Is Still Honest Press in July, 2o13. We dig cut-throat honesty.
- Early 2013 I joined onto UndergroundBooks, a Harlem, NYC, based publisher of creative juices.
- The Traveling Poet is a youth publishing project I run for poets ages 12-25.
OTHER’S THOUGHTS ON GATSBY’S ABANDONED CHILDREN:
I’ve been shilling this site for a while now for a reason. It’s pretty groundbreaking poetry and shapes itself in the form of a modern archetype without forcing itself to be relevant. Even if you don’t particularly think you like poetry or just haven’t had the opportunity to delve much into it, you’ll be surprised by the honesty.”
Beliefs & Goals
- To promote creativity and passion through poetry. Poetry isn’t important. It’s the passion.
- Our meaninglessness give us autonomy
- Passion and freedom are privelages. Follow them with gratitude.
- I believe the internet is a scream, and we are a whisper. We must work together to be loud.
- Want to know how to tell if a poem is good? Do you feel it?
- The greatest poems cannot be written.
Poetry kicked me in the balls.
Representing UndergroundBooks at the 2013 NYC Poetry Festival